Chuck “Sneakers” Nesby:
- NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
- NRA Certified Instructor Pistol
- NRA Advanced Certified Pistol
- NRA Certified Instructor Refuse To Be A Victim
- NRA Certified Instructor Personal Protection in the Home
- NRA Certified Instructor Rifle
- NRA Certified Shotgun
- NRA Certified Hunter Safety and Clinic Instructor
- NRA Certified Home Firearm Safety
- NRA Certified Instructor Personal Protection Outside the Home
- Utah Certified Concealed Carry Firearm Permit Instructor
- President/CEO Key Strategies Group, LLC2005 – Present (8 years)
- Assistant Secretary to the Department of Veterans Affairs (Retired)
In January 2016 Chuck Nesby became the sole owner of Gun Safety Professionals.
Media Contact During Assault Weapons Ban Crisis
As the former Chief Firearms Instructor at NOVA Firearms in Falls Church, Chuck was the local “go to” guy for his firearms expertise by local televisions stations whenever gun control measures were in the news. He has been interviewed by FOX News, ABC News, CBS News, CNN, and has debated the assault rifle on Al Jazeera.
Chuck is an avid hunter. He loves to shoot and has shot pistol and rifle competitively for many years. He served a three year term as Vice President for the Quantico Shooting Club. He is an active member in various veteran service organization including Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) and the American Legion. He is a strong Second Amendment advocate for the NRA, GOA, UCCA and other advocacy organizations. Every January Chuck rounds up other gun enthusiasts and heads down to Richmond, Virginia to participate in “Lobby Day”, where they and other members of the Virginia Citizens’ Defense League (VCDL) meet with delegates of the senate to petition for gun rights in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Chuck Nesby, President of Gun Safety Professionals
Chuck strongly advocates self defense and with the increased terrorists threats, he urges men and women to learn everything they can about defending themselves. Gun Safety Professionals’ Multi-State Conceal Carry teaches students how to effectively carry and use a weapon in high stress situations.
Criminals love to target the vulnerable and women and seniors fall into this category. Seniors with mobility issues and mothers who are alone during the day with their children are prime targets for criminals who expect little resistance from these groups. “Our mission is to provide tactical sense and self-defense methods to our most vulnerable citizens.”